Skiing was set to open this winter, but with the news of a new mutated ( zmutowany) variant of Coronavirus, the chances are very low That skiing (jazda na nartach ) resorts will be open. With COVID-19 restrictions being imposed for the second time, you might be wondering how to spend your winter break.
Here is a piece of exciting news. Despite the restrictions, a lot of excitement is still left for you this winter. Here are the top six recreational(rekreacyjne) activities that will give you an experience like never before, and without the fear of getting infected by COVID-19:
- Spend time with your family at home: You might not have got so much free time at home earlier. Make the best use of it. Play games in groups, have food together, share your happiness, thoughts, plans and worries with your loved ones. It will make you feel joyful. For some popular game ideas, click here.
2. Practice Yoga: To channelize(kanałować) your energy in the right direction, practising Yoga is extremely important. Besides this, Yoga helps improve your circulatory and cardio health, respiratory system and endurance(wytrzymałość), manage your weight, balance your metabolism and enhance(wzmacniać) your overall physical and psychological(psychologiczny)health. Want to learn more about Yoga? Click here to book a lesson with me (Phanikumar) and let us discuss more about it.
3. Cook your favourite Dishes: Who does not love food? Try all your favourite dishes at home. Cooking can bring down your stress levels down as well.
Get into your kitchen during the lockdown and prepare various savoury cuisines and snacks for your dear ones at home. The Chef in you should wake up now!) cuisines(kuchnie) and snacks for your dear ones at home. The Chef(Szef kuchni) in you should wake up now!
4. Enjoy Birding: As it is mandatory to stay indoors during this period, we are not disturbing the nature. Hence, it is rejuvenating(odmładzający) by itself.
Peep(Ćwierkanie) out of your window or balcony, and you get to view several chirpy(żwawy) birds, which otherwise hardly are seen in our localities. Spot and watch various colourful birds and listen to the sounds that they make. It will make you feel happy. Capture(Zdobyć) their photos and find out the bird’s name.
Use Google Lens on your phone, and learn more about these adorable(godny podziwu) beings hovering(unoszące się) all around.
5. Learn Paper Craft: Please yourself by learning some new paper-craft during the lockdown at home. Paper is a readily available commodity which you might have in bounty(hojność) at your home.
If you are wondering(pełen zdumienia) how to learn the new craft without getting out of your home, several videos on arts and crafts highlighted on YouTube are the answer. Discover origami, quilling, and many other creative crafts that match your interest.
6. Improve your English Language Skills: Since you are at home, you can book online English Lessons, interactively learn English and up-skill yourself. It will help you in promotions(promocje) at work, open up new travel options after the pandemic, or communicate better in an international setting.
Want to acquire the English Language just by chatting with expert teachers? Click here to book a lesson with us, and our teachers will interact with you while you learn English without the fear(strach) of being judged(oceniał) or making mistakes. Click) to book a lesson now. here to book a lesson now.
Since you are now aware of the best activities during the winter-break lockdown, beat the monotony and laziness of this challenging period by trying these activities. Share these ideas with your friends, and they will enjoy them too.
As a whole, you will learn new skills and will be refreshed in your winter break. Though the Government can impose lockdown on the streets, no one can stop you from enjoying your vacations to the fullest.